Experience first-hand one of South East Queensland’s most picturesque and challenging Golf Courses. Completed in 1999, Riverlakes is one of the newest “Championship Standard” Golf Courses built in the Brisbane area for more than 20 years.
Bounded by the Logan River, it also has California Creek flowing through and around the edge feeding a series of large interconnected ponds and lakes that bisect the Course. With a combination of Bermuda Grass Greens, and fairways and rough of Wintergreen Bermuda Grass, Riverlakes is maintained to the same high standards as many of the Gold Coast Resort Courses, and is kept in constant top condition all year round.
Conveniently located only 4kms from the Logan Hyperdome, 10 minutes from Redland Bay and 25 minutes from the Gold Coast and Brisbane CBD, Riverlakes is the perfect meeting place for a quick round, or a more laid back lunch and golf game.Accept the Challenge and play Riverlakes today!
One round at Riverlakes is never enough. Riverlakes also has outstanding practise facilities, including our Aquatic Driving Range, Putting and Chipping Greens, and Professional staff available for lessons.
Dress code and local rules Riverlakes ask that the following dress code rules apply whenever you come to enjoy our course. Dress for men.
• Men are required to wear collared shirts with sleeve. Fluorescent work shirts are not accepted. Shirts with profanities and loud advertising slogans or markings are not permitted.
• Tailored shorts or long trousers are suitable. Short white socks which cover the ankles are also permitted.
• Denim clothing, track tops and leisure suits are not permitted. Dress for women
• Golf sport leisure wear is acceptable, collared shirts preferable.
• Dress bottoms to be mid-thigh length or longer and tailored.
• Denim clothing, track tops and leisure suits are not permitted Shoes All players and visitors must wear fully enclosed shoes on the course at all times. Metal spikes are prohibited. Ripple soles, thongs, sandals and shoes without appropriate socks are not permitted on the course or in the clubhouse. Responsibility It is the responsibility of members to ensure that they and their guests comply with the clubs dress code requirements.
Visitors are also required to comply with the clubs dress code. Any member of the board or the general manager (or an employee so empowered by the general manager) has the power to call to task any member, guest or visitor who is not suitably presented.
Any player not conforming to these dress requirements may be denied access to the course. All club and professional shop staff are empowered to enforce the dress code.